BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You will support BOVEM in crafting, refining and pitching our story to local and global media partners and other KOLs. Importantly, using your experience to share the direction and play a critical part in our branding and company's perception. You will work closely with the entire team, particularly the marketing team to ensure a consistent brand messaging across all outlets, channels and to promote the brand.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Responsible for the public relations of new product, partnership and company launches, events and other major media milestones
• Craft and write press releases, pitches and PR plans/ campaigns
• Be chiefly responsible for developing strong and proactive relationships with business and grooming industry media outlets
• Ensure the team is updated with industry and media developments; monitor trending news, creative ideas and industry's insights and best practices
• Course of studies or experience in Public Relations
• Ability to develop and execute successful campaigns
• Natural storyteller with the ability to craft captivating brand narratives, preferably in the space of consumer goods
• Stong relationship management skills and able to engage media outlets and journalists alike
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while manaing multiple projects
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.