BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You will be responsible for creating and procuring products for customers. You will be working closely with our suppliers and within a cross diciplinary team to aid with the company's product development.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Work closely with the team to develop our ideas from preliminary concepts through to production
• Collaborate with suppliers in the development, production, and procurement of our products
• Manage development schedules from prototyping, testing, reiteration, pre-production, etc.
• Drive new and existing projects through development, liasing with external stakeholders for matters including manufacturing, logistics, purchasing, etc.
• Troubleshoot new product issues and implement solutions
• Collaborate with internal teams to design BOVEM products and optimise customer experience
• Experience or knowledge in product development and understanding of manufacturing processes
• Demonstrate expertise liasing and collaborating with factories, suppliers and manufacturers
• Hands on to prototyping and product testing
• Meticulous and high attention to detail
• Business mandarin proficiency (for liaising with Mandarin speaking suppliers for product development)
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.