BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You will produce and develop compelling visuals (both static and motion) in line with BOVEM's products, brand guidelines, promotional campaigns and media content. This includes product page images, web banners, Facebook Ads, Google Display Ads, emails, vectors, press media assets, manuals, packaging and artwork-related assets.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Create artwork related assets as required
• Work with external stakeholders (product manufacturers, press, sales channels) for necessay graphics)
• Initate the creative direction through thoughtfully crafted creatives and understanding the latest trends and graphic formats that perform the best in the digital space
• 2 years of experience in graphic design
• Existing graphic design portfolio (please show us your works)
• Proficiency in Photoshop (2 years of Experience)
• Skilled in 3D Modelling, Illustrator, Photography
• Animation skills: Adobe AfterEffects
• Able to communicate well with stakeholders and complete required assets on tight timeline
• Write compelling copies to convey product and key messages
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup to push your career to the next level. At BOVEM™, our team's work culture is dependent on an environment of collaboration, teamwork, mutual learning and innovation that aligns with our long-term Company vision and short-term Company targets . Our team is expected to align to the same objectives and then deliver on the appropriate key results and seeks to improve as a whole together, caring personally and challenging directly.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.