BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You will work towards improving our website conversion rate on an ongoing basis with conversion rate optimisation as primary KPI.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Manage and deploy website A/B tests and optimisation experiments via tools i.e. Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity, Google Optimize, and Hotjar
• Optimise landing pages based on research and best practices
• Execute website CRO funnel analysis: unique traffic, bounce rate, site visit time, pages views, page behavior and exit page drop off, conversion rate, AOV, and revenue per visitor
• Live website QA, debugging, and page flow analysis
• Reports on data and test results bi-weekly through CRO test log, and communicate results
• Assist our marketing team to achieve company revenue growth tatgets and brand visibility
• Digital marketing experience
• Love for web design and numbers
• Basic understanding of Google Analytics and KPI metrics
• Proficent at research of all nature
• Highly resourceful
• Previous digital agency experience with track record of success
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
• Public Relations (PR) experience
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup to push your career to the next level. At BOVEM™, our team's work culture is dependent on an environemnt of collaboration, teamwork, mutual learning and innovation that aligns with our long-term Company vision and short-term Company targets . Our team is expected to align to the same objectives and then deliver on the appropriate key results and seeks to improve as a whole together, caring personally and challenging directly.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.