BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You will work closely with the Marketing team to produce content across BOVEM's social media channels to engage with and grow the community. You will get to specialise in one of/ or a mix of the following areas: videography, photography, copywriting or graphic design. As part of your specialisation, you will also focus on one of these social channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Blog, Email) which supporting other channels as needed.
Your Key Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will differ by specialisation. Generally, your key responsibilities include:
• Ideation and execution of original and compelling ad campaigns
• Generate, manage, and maintain ideas for our the relevant marketing channel's content calender (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Blog, Email)
• Content production to support marketing channel (videography, photography, copywriting or graphic design)
• Liaise and work with external parties, ambassadors, influencers, and KOLs to develop relevant content as required
• Creativity and innovation and a willingness to experiment new ways of doing things
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and independent
• Brand focused and customer-obsessed
• Familiarity in e-commerce or a startup environment
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.