BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium men's grooming DTC brand specialised in below-the-waist care. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
We're looking for front-end development interns support BOVEM's front end e-commerce requirements while ensuring adaptation to performance, brand & web accessibility guidelines.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Conduct Regular Site-Level SEO Audits for optimisation and maintenance
• Experiment with and weploy website A/B tests and optimisation experiments for scalability and testing of different designs
• Develop new user-facing features according to business requirements
• Assist with the management of website technicals
• Work with external web developers for complex implentations
• Curate, manage and analyse CRM email flows and campaigns
• Troubleshoot and resolve existing code issues
• Collaborate with our UX and web designer to ensure technical feasibility of designs
• Build reusable code and libraries
• Be a self starter to take initaitve and adapt to fast changing environenment
• Relevant work experience or course of study in Computer Science or related fields
• Proficiency in the latest web tool sets including HTML5 and CSS
• Strong command of asynchronous programming
• Proficiency with responsive design and media
• Understanding of web optimisation techniques, SEO, Accessibility, Best Practices
• Proficiency in Shopify theming, scripting and the liquid language
• Knowledge of web & mobile analytics tools
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.