BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You will set excellent customer experience standards to convert potential customers into long-term brand supporters. You will be responsible for mentoring Customer Support staff and agents and helping to improve theirs and the support team's KPI. You will help to improve support processes, drive performance and delivering professional feedback. You deeply care about customer satisfaction and lead by example by being the customer's advocate.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Work with business tools to monitor support tickets and ensure a world-class customer experience delivery
• Interact with customers via email and live-chat
• Understand and support company procedures & SLAs; regular reviews, processed, and guidelines
• Regularly evaluate workflows to streamline them and make them more relevant both internally and externally
• Foster an environment of continuous improvement and engagement. Proactively implement process improvements to ensure high service quality
• Make educated and empathetic decisions to handle escalated support queries and drive customer satisfaction
• Develop RMA process
• Hands-on attitude and to remain calm under pressure
• Fluent in English with excellent written communication skills
• Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively
• Familar with e-commerce trends and reliable engagement is an essential function of this position
• Highly flexible when necessary
• Able to be empathetic and patient with each agent and customer alike
• Able to determine the appropriate customer needs and initate the right solutions
• Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, organise, and set task priorities
Good to Haves
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.