BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You'll have the opportunity to elicit real impact in our customers' experience of our products by working with the marketing team to create digital touchpoints (ads, website, emails, social, banners, videos, product). If you idenify as a creative person with a story to tell, we'd love to have you with us.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Work with the Creative team to develop and create original collaterals for the brand
• Research, conceptualise, produce and edit engaging videos for our campaigns
• Stay up to date with latest trends and adapt them to the assets created
• Adapt all content to be responsive across all social channels
• Provide insights and analysis when necessary
• Ensure consistent video quality that aligns with brand guidelines
• Proficient in editing softwares (Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Understanding of trending and current content
• Eye for detail and aesthetics
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• At least a year of experience in video editing and production
• Mastery in sound editing and color correction
• Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.