BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium men's grooming DTC brand specialised in below-the-waist care. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and seek to rapidly accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You will manage launches, marketing campaigns, media relations, and support the production of content across BOVEM's social media channels to engage with and grow the BOVEM community and drive growth.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Work and liaise with external media agencies and photographers
• Generate, manage, and maintain ideas for our marketing content calender
• Liase and work with external ambassadors, content hubs, influencers, and KOLs to develop relevant content
• Manage and grow our community of followers through social listening and network expansion
• Assist in the ideation of SMS/email content and strategies to support CRM SMS/email marketing
• Craft and write press releases, pitches and PR plans
• Develop strong and proactive relationships with business and industry media outlets
• Other ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed by the team
• Passion for social media and influencer marketing
• Strong people skills and handling human relationships
• Natural storyteller with the ability to craft captivating brand narratives
• Creative and innovative and willing to experiment with new ways of doing things
• Previous experiences in digital marketing
• On top of latest social trends on all platforms
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work experience in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects and KPIs that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.