BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You'll have the opportunity to produce and develop compelling visuals (both static and motion) to contribute to BOVEM™'s creative vision from start-to-finish. You will get to explore and assist with different aspects of the creative process – photography, image retouching, website design and art direction.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Deliver stunning design works and creative concepts for advertisements and campaigns
• Work and liaise with external parties for product design and complex design works
• Maintain design consistency across packaging design, web design, CRM emails, retail display and marketing collaterals
• Collaborate with marketing team to deliver compelling creative work
• Curate website user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups and detailed UI and visual design for web, mobile web interfaces
• Other ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed by the team
• Be a rockstar!
• Eye for detail and aesthetics
• Experience in design and branding
• Existing graphic design portfolio of design
• Proficiency in Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop) and Figma
• Experience in Design, preferably on brand side
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.