BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium men's grooming DTC brand specialised in below-the-waist care. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You'll have the opportunity to contribute to BOVEM™'s creative vision of our video projects from start-to-finish. This role will take the lead on creative ideation, pre-production, and post-production/editing efforts to develop top-quality social media, advertising, and broadcast content
Your Key Responsibilities
• Shoot high quality content for use in social media campaigns, advertisments or broadcast
• Provide on-set direction to both talent and crew
• Support all pre-production processes from project inception to final approal of production elements
• Operate camera equipment, set up lighting, and adjust sound for shoots on your own
• Develop storyboards and pitch ideas for new video content to support brand initiatives
• Ensure creative consistency across all video assets
• Solicit feedback on video work via organised review processes while also providing constructive input and suggestions
• 2+ Years experience in image manipulation, video editing, and color grading
• 1+ Year of Agency/In-house or freelance experience
• Experience using DSLR cameras and working with professional studio equipment
• Experience working with rental gear and ability to source equipment as needed
• Highly collaboratibe and a good team player
• Experience shooting social media, advertising, and broadcast content
• Ability to have a big picture perspective, self-motivated, and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
• Keen eye for high-end commerical aesthetic
• Enjoys experimental, out of the box thought process and ideation
• Proficiency in Premiere Pro
• Understanding of codecs, resolutions, frame rates, aspect ratios and post-production workflow
• Proficiency with After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop
• Experience with animation
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup to push your career to the next level. At BOVEM™, our team's work culture is dependent on an environment of collaboration, teamwork, mutual learning and innovation that aligns with our long-term Company vision and short-term Company targets . Our team is expected to align to the same objectives and then deliver on the appropriate key results and seeks to improve as a whole together, caring personally and challenging directly.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.