BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium men's grooming DTC brand specialised in below-the-waist care. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and seek to rapidly accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
Together with a team of passionate individuals, you'll be given the chance to explore growth strategies whilst being actively involved in the daily operations of the company.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Learn and manage efficient business operations and fulfilment processes
• Supporting initiatives to improve operations efficiency, internal reporting, and customer success
• Accelerate marketplace expansion on the e-commerce marketplace platforms such as Shopee, Amazon and Lazada
• Manage marketplace platform marketing strategies
• Drive customer satisfaction through various tests and support process optimisation
• Other ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed by the team
• Currently studying or holds a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related fields
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
• Logical thinking with good problem-solving skills
• Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
• Logical and analytical thinker with strong interest in numbers
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work experience in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects and KPIs that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.