BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You will be responsible for managing the front-end website and other web interfaces for our global customers. In this role, you will be collaborating with various internal stakeholders (e.g. UI/UX designers, Operations, etc.) to amange our web interfaces to achieve our business objectives.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Develop new user-facing features according to business requirements
• Troubleshoot and resolve existing code issues
• Collaborate with our UX and web designer to ensure technical feasibility of designs
• Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
• Build reusable code and libraries
• Ensure that the tools selected align with business' goals and vision of the company
• Be a self starter to take initaitve and adapt to fast changing environenment
• Relevant work experience or course of study in front-end development
• Proficiency in the latest web tool sets including HTML5 and CSS
• Strong command of asynchronous programming
• Proficiency with responsive design and media
• Understanding of web optimisation techniques, SEO, Accessibility, Best Practices
• Proficiency in Shopify theming, scripting and the liquid language
• Experience in Web or UX/UI designing (customer journey mapping)
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.