BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You will be responsible for crafting amazing user experiences for our customers. In this role, you will analyse and understand how consumers interact with our brand and collaborate with the team in designing and optimisng the BOVEM™ customer journey to achieve business objectives.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Promote user-centricity amongst the team in the decision-making process, positively influencing content quality and user experience
• Ensure that user-centric principles are advocated and communicated to the team
• Gather and evalute user requirements and understand objectives for projects (launches, new site features, etc.)
• Conduct design critiques with core UX and marketing team and effectively communicate UX fundamentals, concepts, and solutions
• Develop wireframes, UX flows, and site maps to craft and visualise interaction ideas
• Conduct site-wide UX audits, user testing exercises and concept validations, optimising the site for conversion and achieving other organisational goals
• Collaborate with the front-end development team to design high quality, intuitive, functional, friendly, and aesthetic user interfaces
• Experience and/or professional certification/ training in UI/UX design
• Experience in UI/UX experience
• Strong technical UX skills in (but not limited to) wireframing, prototyping, and visual design
• Keen aesthetic sense and meticulous over small details to deliver pixel-perfect layout
• Professional work ethics
• Strong UI/UX portfolio showcasing successful visual designs
• Strong fundamentals in visual design/ graphic design experience with a high level of comfort managing customer facing media (website landing pages, email templates)
• History of collaboration with web developers
• Experience with design tools (i.e. Adobe XD, Figma, or similar tools)
• Inclination to creating and optimising positive customer experiences with an understanding of e-commerce cystomer psychology
• Preferably knoweldge and comfort working in HTML5/ CSS/ liquid language
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.