BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You will assist in the co-ordination of daily operational tasks, gather operational data to generate operations report and contrinute ideas towards process optimisation. You will experience the fast growth e-commerce start-up journey and be an integral part of our operations team.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Assist in day-to-day operational tasks (logistics, warehousing, order fulfilment and inventory management)
• Ensure inbound orders are non-fradulent and timely management of dispatch by logistics partners and 3PLs based on agreed SLA-Assist Customer Service team in operational queries
• Maintain complete and accurate warehouse records with regular inventory stock takes
• Management of subscription fulfilment and optimising its process
• Gather and compile operational forecast, KPI and data for analysis and deep dive
• Analyse data (inventory level, delivery period and cost) to optimise BOVEM's supply chain
• Follow up with vendors and partners on RFQs
• Data management across various systems for returns and warranty management
• Weekly team review on current operational processes and contrinute towards optimisation and improvement
• Experience in Finance and/or Logistics function
• Keen eye for detail and desire to probe into data, with intermediate proficiency in GSheets and Excel
• Ability to work with tight deadlines in high pressure environments
• Systematic and meticulous with strong work ethic. Perfect documentation should be second nature
• Team player with great communication skills
• Background in Finance & Accounting/ Logistics is a great plus
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
• Familiarity working with ERP systems
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work experience in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects and KPIs that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.