BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You will manage a full suite of online marketing tools – Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Email Marketing, SEO & SEM and on third part marketplace such as Shopee and Amazon, This includes the conceptualisation and executation of marketing campaigns based on product launches and working with our developers and CRO team to optimise web landing pages
Your Key Responsibilities
• Structure campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google Adwords and Email Marketing flows
• Write compelling ad, product and email copies
• Manage marketplace sales channels
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing – preferably e-commerce and in grooming
• Proficiency in Facebook ads (at least 3 years)
• Able to work with developers, designer and external agenies effectively
• Leadership and ownership of performance, results, metrics and optimisation
• Naturally hungry to learn in the digital marketing space
• Proficiency in Google Adwords, Klaviyo, Basic Web UI/UX understanding
• Copywriting experience
• Basic coding, development and web design knowledge
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup to push your career to the next level. At BOVEM™, our team's work culture is dependent on an environemnt of collaboration, teamwork, mutual learning and innovation that aligns with our long-term Company vision and short-term Company targets . Our team is expected to align to the same objectives and then deliver on the appropriate key results and seeks to improve as a whole together, caring personally and challenging directly.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.