BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You will plan, implement, and drive execution of sales in brick & mortar) offline retail channels, owning the P&L of these channels. You will be responsible for securing wholesale partnerships regionally via direct sales with wholesale partners and by managing relationships. As the success of this offline initiative grows, this role may be converted to a full-time position along with the hiring of necessary team members to scale our wholesale function.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Lead sales efforts with key big box retailers
• Setup and faciliate vendor/retailer relationships
• Build and nurture client relations with merchants, procurement buyers, and retailer teams
• Articulate BOVEM's unique and premium brand positioning to drive overal company growth
• Lead the retail and in-store execution arm by bringing our products to life at retail stores across in-line placements, off-shelf displays, etcs
• Ensure adherance to pricing/ financial and branding guidelines are followed in the markerplaces
• Be the expert on our competition in our key retailers
• Build business plans for each retailer to secure and expand BOVEM's presence while driving net sales
• Be responsible for forecasting sales and achieving sales targets, working closely with our operations team on demand planning and logistics
• Experience with selling products
• Strong personal and professional drive
• Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task well
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to analyse and discern off-direction business decisions
• Desire to build a transformative brand
• Entrepreneurial spirit and innovation sense
• Able to work independently and make day to day decisions
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.