BOVEM™ is a growing consumer lifestyle brand and Asia's first premium manscaping DTC brand. Our goal is to build the quintessential lifestyle for men through grooming. BOVEM™ currently retails to over 30 countries and counting and seek to rapidly expand and accelerate our growth along with the success of our team. Coupled with our mission for sustainability, BOVEM™ also supports communities regionally and commits to several environmental efforts.
You should be passionate about E-commerce, Shopee, Amazon and global marketplaces and your work involved seamlesssly changing hats throughout the day and tackle growth, ops, and creative initiatives. Your day to day consists of opening up global marketplaces, setting up their catalogs, and leading their growth.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Setting up catalogs on Shopee, Amazon, and global marketplaces
• Research new marketplaces and scope needs for compliance, taxes, packaging, and the relevant marketing strategies
• Learn best practices for marketing, customer service, and account health on marketplace sites such as Shopee
• Setup relevant promotions, sales seasons, coupons, deals and analyse their data
• Coordinate inventory management between platforms and operations
• Seek efficiencies and strategies for BOVEM to grow sales, cut costs, and increase conversions
• Research keyword, write SEO-optimised listing copies and monitor performance
• Setup, manage, and optimise paid search campaigns
• Experience in global third-party marketplaces
• Knowledge of organic and paid growth tactics on Amazon and other marketplaces
• Able to analyse and interpret data and solve problems independently
• Strong written communication skills
• Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
• Experience with or managed Amazon/marketplace sales
• Experience in e-commerce or startup environment
Why Join Us?
BOVEM™ is a growing startup that gives students the opportunity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to real work experience. We provide relevant work in your desired domain to gain necessary experience for your future career path with empowering projects that you will manage personally. Through an internship with BOVEM™, you will develop your strength and weakness through direct feedback and guidance.
How to Apply?
Have a look around and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.